Year 6 - Bikeability Course
The Year 6 children are invited to take part in a free bikeability course run by West Sussex County Council.
Please find attached the West Sussex bikeability parent letter, the children will be bringing home a letter and a consent form. If you would like them to take part in this course please return the consent form by Thursday 30th January 2020.
- Date : Monday 24th February to Friday 28th February 2020
- Time : During school time
- Equipment : All children must have a road worthy bike, that is in good working order and of the correct size, with an approved correctly fitting cycle helmet (please see page 7 in the cycle right booklet for specific details)
- Clothing: Children need to wear their school jumper with jogging bottoms or trousers and they will need to bring in a water proof coat.
- Cost: Free
- Storing: On Monday morning 24th February all bikes will need to be brought to the office. Adults will be available to help children if they are attending breakfast club. All bikes will be stored in the school building when not in use and overnight. Unfortunately we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to the bikes.
- Additional: All children must have a consent form, found on page 19 of the “Cycle right booklet”. This has been sent out over schoolsbuddy and a paper copy has been given to the children. If the consent form is not returned your child cannot take part.
A copy of the cycle right magazine can be downloaded from https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/media/11975/cycle_right.pdf
Please sign and return the consent form and hand in to the School office by Thursday 30th January.
If you have any questions please ask the office.
There are 2 attachments for this message: