Year 6 Bike Ability
Please find attached details of the Bike Ability course for Year 6 Children. This free course is open to all children in Year 6
- Date : Monday 12th– Friday 16th March (5 days)
- Time : During School time
- Equipment : All children must have a road worthy bike, that is in good working order and of the correct size, with an approved correctly fitting cycle helmet (please see page 6 in the booklet for specific details)
- Clothing: Children can bring in jogging bottoms or trousers to change into and a water proof coat.
- Cost: Free
- Storing: All bikes will need to be secured with a chain and lock. They will be stored near the Year 6 classroom during the day. Unfortunately we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to the bikes. Children will also be supervised moving their bikes into the small hall at the end of each day where they can be stored overnight.
- Additional: All children must have a consent form, found on page 4 of the “Cycle right booklet”. If this is not returned your child cannot take part.
Please sign and return the consent form and hand in to the School office. A copy can be downloaded from www.westsussex.gov.uk/bikeability
If you have any questions please ask the office