Year 4 - Lodge Hill residential trip
Lodge Hill Residential 2019
To Parents of all Year 4 children
9th November 2018
We are pleased to confirm the details of the year 4 residential trip at Lodge Hill which is situated in the stunning South Downs National Park, West Sussex
- Date: Thursday 27th – Friday 28th June 2019
- Departing : Leaving Hilltop on Thursday 27th June at 11:00am
- Arrive home : Arriving back at Hilltop by the end of the school day Friday 28th June
- Cost: The cost of the residential will be £80 per child
Parents are required to pay the fees in minimum instalments prior to the deadlines below. These minimum payments must be paid by the dates shown or we may withdraw your child space, you can of course pay the instalments early or all in one go.
- Deposit 1st payment - £25.00 – to be paid by Monday 4th February (non-refundable deposit)
- 2nd payment - £30.00 – to be made no later than Friday 29th March (running total £55.00)
- Final Payment - £25.00 – to be made no later than Friday 10th May (total of £80.00)
Please make payment on line using Schoolsbuddy. Please understand that if the minimum payments are not made by these deadlines, your child will no longer be eligible to go on the residential trip.
If your child is entitled to free school meals we will automatically reduce the cost of the trip once the deposit is paid. The deposit cost remains the same for all students. If you experience, any difficulty with payment please speak to the school office in confidence
We understand that some families do not wish their child to go on residential visits for reasons that relate to culture or particular individual circumstances. We would strongly encourage all children to take part in the residential as it is highly beneficial for their development. It is something they will really enjoy and have lasting memories of.
We would ask that you make a £25 non-fundable deposit payment on line using our SchoolsBuddy system by Monday 4th February 2019.
Whilst the residential visit is taking place, children who have chosen not to attend will take part in a range of similar activities at school and in the local area. Details of this will follow later in the year.
Please contact the office if you have any further questions.