Year 6 Bikeability Course
3rd May 2019
Please find attached details of the Bike Ability course for Year 6 children. This free course is open to all children in Year 6.
- Date : Monday 10th June – Friday 14th June (excluding Wednesday 12th June)
- Time : During school time
- Equipment : All children must have a road worthy bike, that is in good working order and of the correct size, with an approved correctly fitting cycle helmet (please see page 7 in the booklet for specific details)
- Clothing: Children can come to school wearing jogging bottoms or trousers and they will need to bring in a water proof coat.
- Cost: Free
- Storing: On Monday morning 10th June all bikes will need to be brought to the office. Adults will be available to help children if they are attending breakfast club. All bikes will be stored in the school building when not in use and overnight. Unfortunately we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to the bikes.
- Additional: All children must have a consent form, found on page 19 of the “Cycle right booklet”. If this is not returned your child cannot take part.
Please sign and return the consent form and hand in to the School office. A copy can be downloaded from www.westsussex.gov.uk/bikeability
If you have any questions please ask the office.