Lodge Hill residential (Yr4) FINAL PAYMENT Due date
Final Payment - £25.00 – to be made no later than Friday 27th April
(total of £80.00)
We are pleased to confirm the details of the year 4 residential trip at Lodge Hill near Pulborough.
- Date: Thursday 28th – Friday 29th June
- Times : Leaving School at 8.45 and arriving back at school by the end of the school day on Friday 29th June
- Details: We will be stopping off at Pulborough Brooks on the way to Lodge Hill on the 1st day to explore the nature reserve which has a great variety of habitats and is home to some wonderful wildlife. We will arrive at Lodge Hill in time for lunch.
Further trip information and details of a meeting for parents to follow.
- Cost: The cost of the residential will be £80 per child
If your child is entitled to free school meals we will automatically reduce the cost of the trip once the deposit is paid. The deposit cost remains the same for all students. If you experience, any difficulty with payment please speak to the school office in confidence
Parents are required to pay the fees in minimum instalments prior to the deadlines below. These minimum payments must be paid by the dates shown or we may withdraw your child space, you can of course pay the instalments early or all in one go.
- Deposit 1st payment - £25.00 – to be paid by Wednesday 28th February (non-refundable deposit)
- 2nd payment - £30.00 – to be made no later than Thursday 29th March (running total £55.00)
- Final Payment - £25.00 – to be made no later than Friday 27th April (total of £80.00)
Please make payment on line using Schoolsbuddy. Please understand that if the minimum payments are not made by these deadlines, your child will no longer be eligible to go on the residential trip.
We understand that some families do not wish their child to go on residential visits for reasons that relate to culture or particular individual circumstances. We would strongly encourage all children to take part in the residential as it is highly beneficial for their development. It is something they will really enjoy and have lasting memories of.
We would ask that you make a £25 deposit payment on line using our SchoolsBuddy system by Wednesday 28th February 2018.
Whilst the residential visit is taking place, children who have chosen not to attend will take part in a range of similar activities at school and in the local area. Details of this will follow later in the year.
Please contact the office if you have any further questions.