School funding – you will be aware of all the coverage in the media about the challenges schools face regarding funding.
It is more important than ever that we get all the funding we can.
Schools get additional funding if children are entitled to Pupil Premium. This is based on the family income. If:
Your joint family is £16,190 or under.
You are in receipt of:
- Child Tax Credit with no Working Tax Credit and where the household income is less than £16,190
- Income support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income based Employment Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of state pension credit
… please speak to the school office. We can do a very simple online check and this could bring extra funding into school and discounts and benefits for your child.